CSR AND ENVIRONMENT
WE DON’T JUST CARE ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS.
The same passion, dedication and commitment that drives our service also fuels our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), which is an active component in everything we do.
We know that our fleet and operations can have an ecological impact, which is why we created our own Sustainability Charter, to minimise our effect on the environment. As part of this, we are committed to:
- Evaluating more environmentally efficient vehicles and, where appropriate, introducing them into the business.
- Using proactive logistics management to reduce the amount of dead mileage we travel which also reduces our overall environmental footprint.
- Training our chauffeurs to drive smoothly and with optimum efficiency to minimise fuel consumption, reduce tyre, brake wear and minimise accidents.
- Educating and empowering our people to become enthusiastic re-users, recyclers, reducers, and ensuring waste disposal is in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Enlisting the services of environmental experts where necessary, to provide guidance on our initiatives.
Above all, we never assume we’ve done enough.
It is this that ensures CSR and the environment is always high on our agenda. We see it as our duty of care to our clients, employees, investors, partners, and the community at large, to be proactive with our CSR policies. In particular, increasing environmental efficiency will remain at the forefront of our considerations as we continue to build the world’s leading chauffeur company.
"Already, our efforts have seen good results. We reduced our 2011 to 2012 UK fleet emissions by 12 percent. It’s a good step, but we’re not stopping there. We aim to cut our UK fleet emissions by a further 6 percent in 2013. This is already well underway with our new Mercedes E Class Hybrids that have been introduced to our fleet."
We are a company of high achievers – not just in our business, but in our CSR ambitions too.