|Bratislava Airport||City Centre|
Other transfer rates are available on request. Additional Information - Please note all rates are indicative. For an accurate quote, please contact Tristar on +44 (0)1895 432000. Surcharges may apply according to time of day, day of the week, local public holidays or special events, please check at time of booking. Indicative rates quoted may vary according to currency fluctuations and do not include waiting time, parking, tolls or telephone charges. All time based journeys will be charged by the hour from the time the vehicle leaves the local office to the time it returns. Further terms and conditions may apply, please see our terms and conditions page below for details.
|Travel Time (Normal)||Travel Time (Rush Hour)|
|Bratislava Airport||0h 20m||0h 40m|
- Passengers are urged to carry any valuables in their hand luggage, rather than packing them into checked baggage.
- Slovakian police have a legal right to ask individuals for identification. All people aged 15 and over must carry their passports with them.
- Slovaks take a formal approach to business. A handshake, accompanied by the appropriate greeting for the time of day is the accepted mode of greeting. Direct eye contact when shaking hands is important.
- Slovaks will be diplomatic and sensitive in the initial stages of a business relationship and become more direct and open in their speech once familiarity is established.
- Personal relationships are important in the Slovakian business culture. Concentrate on your experience, background and qualifications in the early stages of the business relationship. Once you reach morefamiliar ground, conversation can become more personal.
- Never criticise a Slovakian colleague in public. They have a high degree of personal and national pride and this would be a grave affront.
- A strong sense of hierarchy prevails, with senior colleagues making decisions. It is important to show deference to higher ranking individuals, e.g. by using correct titles and surnames. First names are rarely used in the Slovakian business environment.
|Bratislava Airport - International Arrivals||
Your chauffeur will meet you outside customs, if you are unable to locate your chauffeur please call Tristar on +44 (0)1895 432164.
|All other collections||
Your chauffeur will meet you at the given pickup address, if you are unable to locate your chauffeur please call Tristar on +44 (0)1895 432164.