Estimated Travel Time from Airport to City Centre
||Travel Time (Normal)
||Travel Time (Rush Hour)
|Naples Municipal Airport
Travel Advice For USA - Naples, FL
- The U.S.A. is a vast country with multiple international and domestic airports, in which the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) operates. The TSA enforces certain security measures which mean that queues at busy airports can be long. Be sure to budget extra time to get through security at popular else you risk missing your flight.
- Whilst most travellers to the U.S.A. will have a perfectly safe visit, it is important to be aware of the threat of terrorism that prevails in the country.
- United States Dollar
- American English
Top 5 Business Tips
- “Time is money” in the U.S. and punctuality to all meetings and events is vital. Similarly, as a very results-oriented culture, Americans tend to establish and stick to strict deadlines and expect the same from others.
- The American style of communication is direct and to the point. It is best to be upfront and straightforward with your American colleagues and speak honestly and clearly.
- A firm handshake with good eye contact is an appropriate greeting. Address Americans using the appropriate honorific followed by their last name, although they tend to move on to a first-name basis very quickly. Be aware that Americans value their personal space, and will find excessive physical contact awkward.
- Gift-giving in business is rare, and a number of American companies have protocols in place that forbid or restrict employees from accepting gifts, as this can be construed as bribery. A simple note or e-mail expressing gratitude is acceptable.
- Meetings should be taken seriously. They often follow an agenda, and little time is spent cultivating personal relationships as the primary aim is to conclude with a solid decision.