|San Antonio International Airport||City Centre|
Other transfer rates are available on request. Additional Information - Please note all rates are indicative. For an accurate quote, please contact Tristar on +44 (0)1895 432000. Surcharges may apply according to time of day, day of the week, local public holidays or special events, please check at time of booking. Indicative rates quoted may vary according to currency fluctuations and do not include waiting time, parking, tolls or telephone charges. All time based journeys will be charged by the hour from the time the vehicle leaves the local office to the time it returns. Further terms and conditions may apply, please see our terms and conditions page below for details.
|Travel Time (Normal)||Travel Time (Rush Hour)|
|San Antonio International Airport||0h 20m||0h 45m|
- The U.S.A. is a vast country with multiple international and domestic airports, in which the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) operates. The TSA enforces certain security measures which mean that queues at busy airports can be long. Be sure to budget extra time to get through security at popular else you risk missing your flight.
- Whilst most travellers to the U.S.A. will have a perfectly safe visit, it is important to be aware of the threat of terrorism that prevails in the country.
- “Time is money” in the U.S. and punctuality to all meetings and events is vital. Similarly, as a very results-oriented culture, Americans tend to establish and stick to strict deadlines and expect the same from others.
- The American style of communication is direct and to the point. It is best to be upfront and straightforward with your American colleagues and speak honestly and clearly.
- A firm handshake with good eye contact is an appropriate greeting. Address Americans using the appropriate honorific followed by their last name, although they tend to move on to a first-name basis very quickly. Be aware that Americans value their personal space, and will find excessive physical contact awkward.
- Gift-giving in business is rare, and a number of American companies have protocols in place that forbid or restrict employees from accepting gifts, as this can be construed as bribery. A simple note or e-mail expressing gratitude is acceptable.
- Meetings should be taken seriously. They often follow an agenda, and little time is spent cultivating personal relationships as the primary aim is to conclude with a solid decision.
|San Antonio International Airport - Domestic Arrivals||
A chauffeur with a name board will meet you at Baggage Claim. If you are unable to locate your chauffeur, please call Tristar on +1 978 338 1234.
|San Antonio International Airport - International Arrivals||
A chauffeur with a name board will meet you outside Customs, in the International Arrivals Hall. If you are unable to locate your chauffeur, please call Tristar on +1 978 338 1234.
|San Antonio International Airport - Greeter Service||
An agent will greet you at Baggage Claim and escort you to your chauffeur. If you are unable to locate your chauffeur, please call Tristar on +1 978 338 1234.
|All other collections||
Your chauffeur will meet you at the given pickup address, if you are unable to locate your chauffeur please call Tristar on +1 978 338 1234.