|Stavanger Airport||City Centre|
Other transfer rates are available on request. Additional Information - Please note all rates are indicative. For an accurate quote, please contact Tristar on +44 (0)1895 432000. Surcharges may apply according to time of day, day of the week, local public holidays or special events, please check at time of booking. Indicative rates quoted may vary according to currency fluctuations and do not include waiting time, parking, tolls or telephone charges. All time based journeys will be charged by the hour from the time the vehicle leaves the local office to the time it returns. Further terms and conditions may apply, please see our terms and conditions page below for details.
|Travel Time (Normal)||Travel Time (Rush Hour)|
|Stavanger Airport||0h 20m||0h 30m|
- If you are travelling in winter (December to March), expect sub-zero temperatures, icy roads and significant wind-chill.
- Norway is an excellent place for outdoor activities, including hiking, camping and winter sports. Visitors are advised to do their research thoroughly before proceeding on outdoor expeditions. Weather conditions can change fast, and local wildlife (including polar bears) can prove a threat. Seek out local advice before embarking on trips and prioritise your personal safety.
- Norwegian business culture is typically described as informal and easy-going, but this does not mean that professionalism and politeness should be sacrificed.
- Punctuality is vital and if you are going to be even a few minutes late, it is important to inform your Norwegian counterparts.
- Meetings should be scheduled well in advance and thoroughly prepared for. If you appear unprepared, your Norwegian colleagues will doubt your ability and commitment.
- The Norwegian communication style is direct, but not emotive. Straightforward, “say-it-as-it-is” talk is to be expected, as are periods of silence which are used to digest facts. Avoid boastful comments; modesty and humbleness is valued.
- There is no need to establish personal relationships to conduct business in Norway, although it doesn’t hurt to gently build a rapport with your Norwegian colleague over time. Expressing an interest in the country, its people and culture is an excellent way to do so.
|Stavanger Airport - International Arrivals||
Your chauffeur will meet you outside customs, if you are unable to locate your chauffeur please call Tristar on +44 (0)1895 432164.
|All other collections||
Your chauffeur will meet you at the given pickup address, if you are unable to locate your chauffeur please call Tristar on +44 (0)1895 432164.