Health and safety
The health and safety of all our people, our customers and the general public is of utmost importance in our day-to-day operation. We encourage each and every individual associated with Tristar to be responsible for his or her own wellbeing and to be sensitive to the welfare of anyone they interact with.
We have appropriate systems in place to identify, control and minimise health and safety risks. These include:
- Providing our people with the necessary information, training, supervision and equipment to ensure optimum levels of safety
- Regularly measuring our performance and reviewing and updating our existing operating procedures
- Complying with relevant legislation
- Working closely with industry and regulatory bodies
- Enlisting the help and expertise of health and safety professional bodies when necessary